Saturday, July 18, 2009

Environment & Spirituality

I will be tracking my exploration of environment and spirituality on my own blog. I decided that, since I will be engaged in this inquiry for more than just one quarter, that maintaining my own blog would be worth while for me. I've just set up the first, introductory post (largely from my syllabus) - more to come soon.

Through the course of the quarter, I will record what I am learning in interviews, talks and lectures, small group discussions, research, and texts that I am reading. I will also explore my own connection with nature and reflect on that experience. While I do have my own religious and spiritual perspectives, which I expect will be revealed in the weeks ahead, I am choosing not to declare them here – as it is my interest to look for commonalities and ways to bring people together, rather than to drive us further apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment